On Monday we went to the Apple orchard for a field trip.
First we, picked for a apple, a juicy apple. I looked for the perfect one, way up top and I had to jump for it. And it was red and juicy and shiny as can be.

"Oh, Apple, apple, apple
I picked it from a tree,
it was red and shiny and juicy as can be."
Then we got pumpkins. I looked for pumpkins in the pumpkin patch.
I wanted a pumpkin like a monster and round like an egg.
I looked and looked for a beautiful pumpkin that was nice and orange. And I was looking and searching and keeping my eyes peeled. Then I found it! It was a perfect pumpkin air.
Mommy helped me find the perfect pumpkin.
I was happy that mommy came with me.
Then I was surprised and I saw mommy's van. Then I said, "Mommy's coming, mommy's coming, I saw her van."
There was a huge pumpkin and it made my muscles sprout and shine for the world. It was big and fat and it was so big that I couldn't even pick it up, not even mommy or daddy or grandpa could pick it up and I thought it was God's. And my picture was perfect.
It was my funnest day!
1 comment:
JJ,
What a big pumpkin that makes your muscles sprout! You are very strong, but that WAS a big pumpkin! I would not be able to pick it up either.
Your "Monster Mash" video was very funny!
Post a Comment