This is me playing tennis last friday. The two girls in the back are the ones I began with because there was an odd number of people there last time. Also, one of the games taht we played was called hit the tennis ball. It's where you have a ball in front of you and your opponent has a ball in front of them. And you also have another ball where you hit it and then you try to hit the other person's ball with the ball that you hit.
This is me playing king of the hill. You can serve it meanly if you are not the king or queen. I only got to be the king for only 10 seconds. Also, there was a kid named Gabe. I hit the ball once and he hit the ball back, but it hit the net and I did that twice in a row. The last thing that I want to tell you is, if you ever play tennis make sure that you have a really nice coach. I like tennis right now. It is so much fun, but when you play king of the hill it is really hard.
Upgrade time!!
17 years ago
1 comment:
That's neat that you're learning a new sport!
Post a Comment