I got my own sewing machine. I can sew all by myself. I sewed bags for JJ's birthday. Then I painted them. I like my new sewing machine.
I got new earrings, too. I like my new earrings. They are rainbow daisies. When I got my ears pierced, I said, "It tickled." I was nervous, but it wasn't so bad. I was glad that Grandma was there. I can't wait to get to put on new earrings, but I have to wait for six weeks.
I got a new belt at Judo. Yellow and orange means I am almost an orange belt. When I turn eight then I can get my orange belt. I have a blue gee, too. I like all my new things. I guess I am lucky!
1 comment:
Wow! Lots of fun new things. I think it is really cool that you sewed bags for JJs birthday. Congratulations on getting your ears pierced - very pretty!
Post a Comment