Tuesday, June 1, 2010

JJ's Jewlery for Hair

JJ has started her own business. We make these hair clips and she sells them. Here is her advertisement:

I sale  thes  fawrs.  and  tha hav things in the clippers so they don't come out.  and    tha   are  difrit.  and  thae  are  difrit  kolrs.  i  can  mak  ane  cculr  that  you.  if  you  wot  to  biwun   than thar  2  dolrs.  the  bedid  wuns  are   4dolrs.         leve  a  com  if  you wot to  bi  a  fawrs. 
(It says: I sell these flowers and they have things in the clippers so they don't come out. And they are different and different colors. I can make any color that you want. If you want to buy one, then they are two dollars. The beaded ones are four dollars. Leave a comment if you want to buy a flower.)

She is doing a great job selling. We have added some non-skid coating inside the clips to keep them in smooth hair. It really works, I've never been able to keep clips in her hair, but these stay in. Let us know if you would like to support JJ's business!

1 comment:

Jessica 7 said...

What beautiful flower hair jewelry! This was a very good idea JJ. You did a great job on the sign too! I bought the top one in the last picture to give to Rebecca for her birthday. She's going to LOVE it, but don't tell!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!