Grandma made us some costumes. JJ was funny when we took pictures. We cut off the nose because we didn't like it. Then we took pictures. That was when JJ was funny. Her tail was going crazy on one picture.
And she was doing funny poses.
I was waiting for the costumes since Tuesday. They finally got here on Saturday. I was so happy. We even slept in them last night. They were comfy!
After we took pictures we went outside and played with Nathan. We cleaned up so that we could play in our tiger costumes. Nathan was an explorer in the game. JJ was the baby leopard. I had to fetch her three pieces of meat. She ate the whole buffalo though. I ate half of the buffalo. I took the bones and put them in the refrigerator for dessert. In our game the tiger and Leopard had a refrigerator. It was made out of stones. It was way up on the wall. After that we got in the bathtub. I forgot all about the soccer clothes that I wore to the game yesterday. It was a tie.
Upgrade time!!
17 years ago
1 comment:
Those are great costumes, MaryLynn! I liked reading about your Cheetah and Tiger adventures.
Post a Comment