Saturday, September 12, 2009

My first Soccer Game


Guess what, my first soccer game was today!

I was surrounded by five players and somehow, I have no idea why, I just kicked it and I was so close to making a goal!

I loved it, except that the referee didn't see when the Blue players pushed me with their hands.

In the next picture, it will show you what I looked like when I try to make a goal. See me, I'm #10 in the white.

I found out that one of my friends was on the blue team and she was a girl and she played for a couple of years and it turned out that I was better than her.

You should really try playing soccer, it is tiring, but it is really fun!

2 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Yay! Soccer is very fun, but you're right - a lot of running. Good job Nathan!

~ Sister Gray

Elise said...

Go Nathan!!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!